Use this HAT to add PoE+ capability to your Raspberry Pi’s Ethernet port. Compatible with Raspberry Pi 4 and Raspberry Pi 3B+. Power-sourcing equipment is required.
The Raspberry Pi PoE+ HAT is an add-on board for Raspberry Pi computers with PoE pins, including Raspberry Pi 3B+ and Raspberry Pi 4. It is used to power Raspberry Pi via an Ethernet cable, provided that power-sourcing equipment is installed on the Ethernet network. The HAT also includes a fan that will cool the
Raspberry Pi processor.
- Standard: IEEE 802.3at-2003 PoE
- Input voltage: 37-57 V DC, Class 4 device
- Output power: 5 V DC/4 A
- Cooling: 25 mm × 25 mm brushless fan delivering 2.2 CFM for processor cooling
- Features: fully isolated switched-mode power supply; fan control
- Operating temperature: 0 °C to +50 °C