Available in stock:
Raspberry Pi 3 B+ starter kit: $69
Raspberry Pi 4 Model B (4GB) starter kit: $99
In the starter kit: Raspberry Pi 4 board (4GB RAM), built-in fan case, SanDisk 32GB microSD memory card (Class 10), micro USB C power adapter, micro HDMI cable, heat sinks.
Raspberry Pi 4 Model B (8GB) starter kit: $139
In the starter kit: Raspberry Pi 4 board (8GB RAM), built-in fan case, 64GB microSD memory card (Class 10), micro USB C power adapter, micro HDMI cable, heat sinks.
Raspberry Pi Zero W: $25
Raspberry Pi 400 PC Kit
Completely upgraded, re-engineered
Faster, more powerful
- Broadcom BCM2711, Quad core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz
- 1GB, 2GB or 4GB LPDDR4-3200 SDRAM (depending on model)
- 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11ac wireless, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE
- 2 USB 3.0 ports; 2 USB 2.0 ports.
- Raspberry Pi standard 40 pin GPIO header (fully backwards compatible with previous boards)
- 2 × micro-HDMI ports (up to 4kp60 supported)
- 2-lane MIPI DSI display port
- 2-lane MIPI CSI camera port
- 4-pole stereo audio and composite video port
H.265 (4kp60 decode), H264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode)
- OpenGL ES 3.0 graphics
- Micro-SD card slot for loading operating system and data storage
- 5V DC via USB-C connector (minimum 3A*)
- 5V DC via GPIO header (minimum 3A*)
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) enabled (requires separate PoE HAT)
- Operating temperature: 0 – 50 degrees C ambient
* A good quality 2.5A power supply can be used if downstream USB peripherals consume less than 500mA in total.
Your tiny, dual-display, desktop computer
You’ll recognise the price along with the basic shape and size, so you can simply drop your new Raspberry Pi into your old projects for an upgrade; and as always, we’ve kept all our software backwards-compatible, so what you create on a Raspberry Pi 4 will work on any older models you own too.
…and robot brains, smart home hub, media centre, networked AI core, factory controller, and much more
Your new desktop computer
The speed and performance of the new Raspberry Pi 4 is a step up from earlier models. For the first time, we’ve built a complete desktop experience. Whether you’re editing documents, browsing the web with a bunch of tabs open, juggling spreadsheets or drafting a presentation, you’ll find the experience smooth and very recognisable — but on a smaller, more energy-efficient and much more cost-effective machine.